Tuesday 26 February 2013

The Truth About Being an Erotica Writer

Today I'm guesting with the lovely Lucy Felthouse, exploring The Truth About Being an Erotica Writer.

When I am asked to give talks about writing erotica, I am still surprised at the myths surrounding the genre.  Some people think (or prefer to) that I have to get dressed up in a rubber catsuit and heels to get “in the mood”.  A nice idea, but not very practical.  Do I fantasise about sex, or reach for my trusty vibrator before I switch on the laptop?  Yes, sometimes.  Or do I grab a notebook and jot down a few sentences whilst in the throes of coitus? Now that would be really bad manners.….

Click link to read the rest of the post.....
http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/guest-bloggers/guest-blogger-elizabeth-cage/




No comments:

Post a Comment