Monday 27 August 2012

Kissing Velvet Reviews


"Kissing Velvet is a dynamic collection of ambitiously arousing tales, entertaining both the psyche as well as the erogenous zones. It will not disappoint in its delivery as each story has its own unique flavor and creative zest."  The Romance Studio

Every now and then (or more frequently) I get a crisis of confidence about my ability to write.  Recently, I decided to do a big sort out of paperwork and have a filing blitz and in the process I came across some lovely reviews of Kissing Velvet.  It is always gratifying to know that people have enjoyed reading your work, and a big boost for a writer.  After all, the reason for writing is to bring pleasure to others. 

I've started a reviews page on the blog, and feedback is always very welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment